Well it’s almost Christmas, the whole reason for the season is almost upon us. Gifts are bought and wrapped under our little tree, wow there is something I thought I’d never have a tree to share with my soulmate.. Sure I miss my family back home but I have a new one starting here, growing in grace all the time.
I’d love to know where this year has went, especially this last month or so, I think I blinked and missed it..
Things I’ve managed to get done:
- Get and put our tree up together
- Buy and wrap gifts for my sweetheart.
- Get some not all of my Christmas cards out
- Smile a lot and spend time with my sweetie.
Things I’ve not managed to get done:
- Send out Christmas cards and gifts out to everyone I normally do by December 10th so they get them for sure.
- Get the time to fly home for Christmas
- Do all the stuff I’d normally be doing at home around this time..